I’ve just posted my video from Glacier National Park.
- The video was shot with an iPhone6S and Nikon Coolpix AW110.
- The video was edited with Adobe Premiere Pro CC on a Apple MacBook Pro Retina.
- Banjo player Terrance Smith is from Duluth, Minnesota, recorded live at East Glacier Amtrak Station, East Glacier, Montana.
- Music “Frozen Moments” used with special permission by artist Jogeir Daae Maeland for noncommercial use, Copyright Jogeir Daae Maeland.
- Learn more about Jogeir Daae Maeland’s music used in this video.
Learn more about my 2016 National Park adventures at my blog post “Wildernes Portal Past, Present – Kodachrome to iPhone” at Multimedia Toolkit.